Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Couldn't have written it better myself...

Couldn't have written it better myself...so instead I will just direct you to Kerry's blog, which I love, here:

http://breadwinningmama.com/2013/06/04/what-does-it-feel-like-to-be-breadwinning-mom/

Like Kerry I am so blessed to have a great job (that I just so happen to love AND that allows me to provide for our family) and a supportive husband, who helps me in every way so that we both know our babies are loved and cared for every minute of the day. Just this past Monday, when I came home on my lunch break to see my boys, Jack was sitting in his high chair eating his healthy lunch, which his Dad lovingly prepared (I had a sandwich and chips waiting for me too!). 



Jack was pretty excited about his lunch (the kid loves to eat!)...but was even more excited to see his mama! His face lit up and he clapped for me. It was the sweetest thing. He shows me again and again how blessed I am to be his mama. 

Happy Wednesday to all the mamas out there, bread winning, stay-at-home/work-at-home, and everyone in between!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug Kelly. And I love when I get those sweet moments with my kids as well. It makes everything worth it. Just today, my daughter gave me the biggest kiss on the cheek when I got home from work. Those sweet kisses can ward off any bad day in the office. :)

    ReplyDelete